Thursday, February 11, 2010

Why I love working in FCC (Farm Credit Canada)?

Why I love working in FCC (Farm Credit Canada)?

I love working with FCC because they have very solid working cultural practises. Everyone there, try to practise with few exceptions. They put Cultural Practices on there home page of wiki. I like there Cultural Practices so much that I’m just copying and pasting as-it-is. I have this “knowledge spreading” urge that I have to spread to my readers.

Cultural Practices
1. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for our impact on business results and our impact on people.
2. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for delivering on commitments, agreements and promises.
3. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for building and sustaining committed partnerships.
4. We hold ourselves and each other accountable for creating a safe environment where people can speak up without fear.
5. We measure our success by how others perceive and respond to our leadership, not by our personal point of view.
6. We talk straight in a responsible manner.
7. We "listen for" contributions and commitment. We do not "listen against" people or ideas.
8. We are open to coaching. We actively seek and listen to coaching.
9. We clean-up and recover quickly.
10. We acknowledge others often and celebrate both small and large successes.

Source: FCC wiki www.fcc-fac.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment